.

domingo, 15 de abril de 2012

MY IMAGINARY DATE: GERARD PIQUÉ

A month ago, I met Gerard Piqué during one of his training sessions in Barcelona. We chatted for hours. Then I asked him out and he said yes. I was really surprised and excited. I couldn’t believe it!
We went out together last Sunday evening. We went for a walk and we chatted. Then we bought a pizza in a pub.
After that, we went to a restaurant. I had salad and salmon. Gerard had garlic prawns with potatoes. Then, we went to a pub at half past eleven and we danced and we had something to drink. Neither Gerard nor I wanted to leave! At the end of the date we said goodnight and I went home
Both Gerard and I thought it was a fantastic date. Sometimes I’ll go to Gerard’s training.


Autora: Virginia Sotomayor (4SB)

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario